Sometimes how you look makes a big impact on how you feel. At LifeSmiles Dental we offer a wide range of services to make your smile the best it can be. Our staff will consult with you prior to your procedure to go over all of your options so that you can choose the best course for you. To learn more about some of our more common procedures, click below.
A veneer is a thin layer of beautiful porcelain that is custom designed, shade matched and bonded to the tooth for a natural smile enhancement. Veneers can correct mild malalignment, small fractures, broken fillings or shade irregularities for a gorgeous result. They are also a conservative option since little tooth structure needs to be smoothed down. Although they are thin, veneers are actually very strong and typically last years and years.
A composite resin is hand sculpted and bonded to the tooth to disguise cracks, chips, gaps, discoloration and improve the overall shape of your teeth. Composite bonding is artistry at its finest. Your dentist will hand shape and polish a beautiful smile custom to you. Composite is not as strong or as long lasting as a veneer, but is a great conservative option to enhance your smile. Typically, composite bonding lasts for years.
How Does the Invisalign Process Work?
At the start a digital scan will be taken of your teeth and your transformation will be custom designed through the Invisalign software. After custom building your models, you will wear each aligner for 2 weeks, although occasionally shorter increments are appropriate depending on your specific needs. Your progress is evaluated every 6-10 weeks by your doctor. During these appointments, we ensure that your teeth are moving the right direction and at the speed we want. We also make sure your gums and bone are remaining healthy and resolve any issues that may arise. New aligners are also delivered during these periodic checks.
Every patient’s case complexity is different, so the timeframe for achieving results vary widely. Approximately 75% of our cases are finished around the 12-month mark*.
Some of the advantages to using Invisalign include:
- Achieve the smile you’ve always wanted in a relatively short period of time
- Aligners are nearly invisible meaning no unsightly wires or brackets
- Comfortable – Slow and steady tooth movement results in a pain-free experience compared to typical braces
- Inconspicuous – No one will know you are wearing aligners
- Most cases are completed in one year or less*
- We offer a free consultation, meaning no cost commitment until your questions are answered
- Straight teeth equals healthy teeth. Gum and bone health improves when teeth are properly aligned
- You’re never too old to prioritize your smile. In fact we serve a wide variety of ages with our Invisalign treatments